Perfect for daysailers up to 1,650 pounds, tenders, dinghies and duck boats, this motor sets a new standard for quiet, lightweight and ecologically-friendly propulsion.
a built-in ultra-efficient, lithium-manganese battery pack, Torqeedo
Travel outboards deliver power and range. (Range varies depending on
speed, conditions and boat type. At full throttle, run time is 42
minutes; slower speeds result in up to six hours or more!)
The Travel 503 is completely waterproof, clean and easy to use with push-button starting and a four-function display that shows percentage of battery power remaining, speed over ground and remaining range. Speed and range are calculated using an integrated GPS receiver. An audible signal warns you when the battery charge drops to 30%. The smallest carbon footprint of any propulsion motor.
- Environmentally friendly - no matter how or where you store your Travel – there’s no risk of leakage or fuel smells
- Quiet and lightweight
- Completely waterproof
- High-performance lithium battery integrated into the outboard: high energy density, excellent high-current capacity, safe
- Charging socket and USB port for charging with onshore power 12V
- Also solar chargeable including while on voyage
- Can also be used as a power source for smartphones, lamps etc. via a USB adapter
- On-board computer with GPS-based calculation of remaining range
- Audible alarm issued when battery charge is low
- Magnetic kill switch stops the motor in emergencies without impairing its waterproof qualities
- Can be easily dismantled for transport and space-saving storage
- Two year manufacturer warranty
- Input Power Watts: 500W
- Voltage: 29.6V
- Output Power: 220W (1.5hp equivalent propulsive power; 2hp equivalent thrust)
- Shaft Length: 29 7/8”L
- Remote Control: No (can add remote throttle)
- Battery Type: Internal Waterproof (IP67)
- Integrated Battery: 320 Watt hour lithium-manganese (11 Ah @29.6V)
- Battery Life: 42min. full-throttle; 2hr. half-throttle
- Max. Propeller Speed: 700rpm
- Steering Type: Twist tiller, 360° lockable
- Gearing: F-R continuously variable
- Weight: 29.8lb. total; motor 20.9lb.; battery 8.8lb.
For complete information please contact us at www.axomaxmarine.com
Travel 503 Electric Outboard Motor, Long Shaft
Name : Value
Voltage : 29.6 Volts DC
Weight : 29.3 Pounds
Input Power : 500 Watts
Best Use : Travel
Type : Travel Outboards
Length : 28 Inches
Thrust : 40 Pounds
Warranty Details : Two Years Non Commercial Use
Battery Life : 1 Hour Full-Throttle
2 Hours Half-Throttle
Output Power : 220 Watts
Battery Type : Lithium-Manganese
Comparable Horsepower : 1.5 Horsepower
When you order from axomaxmarine.com, you will receive a confirmation email. Once your order is shipped, you will be emailed the tracking information for your order's shipment. You can choose your preferred shipping method on the Order Information page during the checkout process.
The total time it takes to receive your order is shown below:
The total delivery time is calculated from the time your order is placed until the time it is delivered to you. Total delivery time is broken down into processing time and shipping time.
Processing time: The time it takes to prepare your item(s) to ship from our warehouse. This includes preparing your items, performing quality checks, and packing for shipment.
Shipping time: The time for your item(s) to tarvel from our warehouse to your destination.
Shipping from your local warehouse is significantly faster. Some charges may apply.
In addition, the transit time depends on where you're located and where your package comes from. If you want to know more information, please contact the customer service. We will settle your problem as soon as possible. Enjoy shopping!