Generac 6998 7,500-Watt StandbyPact Home Standby Back up Standby Generator
- True Power Electrical Technology
- Digital LED Controller
- Automatic Transfer Swith w/ Built-In Priority Load Center
- rugged Galvanneal Steel Rust Resistant Sound Attenuated Enclosure
- External Main Circuit Breaker and Control Panel Access
- UL2200 Listed
- Rated for windws up to 180 MPH
- Flexible Fuel Line Connector
- Direct-to-Dirt Composite Mounting Pad
- Natural Gas or LP Gas Operation
- Capability to be installed within 18 in. of a building
- Mobile Link Remote Monitoring allows you to monitor the status of your generator from anywhere in the world using a smartphone, tablet, or PC. Easily access information, such as the current operating status and the generators maintenance schedule. Connect your account to your authorized service dealer for fast, friendly and convenient assistance. (sold separately)
What's in The Box
- 7,500-Watt Air-Cooled Residential Standby Generator
- Owner's Manual
- 3-Year Limited Factory Warranty
- 30 Day Satisfaction Guaranteed
|Max. Continuous Wattage (LP)||7,500 Watts|
|Max. Continuous Wattage (NG)||6,000 Watts|
|Fuel Consumption at 1/2 Load (NG)||73 cu-ft/hr.|
|Fuel Consumption at Full Load (NG)||117 cu-ft/hr.|
|Fuel Consumption at 1/2 Load (LP)||31.6 cu-ft/hr.|
|Fuel Consumption at Full Load (LP)||51.6 cu-ft/hr.|
|Main Line Circuit Breaker||35A|
|Number of Rotor Poles||2|
|Pre Wired Circuits||(5) 15-Amp 120V|
(1) 20-Amp 120V
(1) 30-Amp 240V
|Sound Level at Exercise||69 dBA|
|Product Weight||280 lbs.|
When you order from axomaxmarine.com, you will receive a confirmation email. Once your order is shipped, you will be emailed the tracking information for your order's shipment. You can choose your preferred shipping method on the Order Information page during the checkout process.
The total time it takes to receive your order is shown below:
The total delivery time is calculated from the time your order is placed until the time it is delivered to you. Total delivery time is broken down into processing time and shipping time.
Processing time: The time it takes to prepare your item(s) to ship from our warehouse. This includes preparing your items, performing quality checks, and packing for shipment.
Shipping time: The time for your item(s) to tarvel from our warehouse to your destination.
Shipping from your local warehouse is significantly faster. Some charges may apply.
In addition, the transit time depends on where you're located and where your package comes from. If you want to know more information, please contact the customer service. We will settle your problem as soon as possible. Enjoy shopping!