Generac 6825 426cc 6,500-Watt Electric Start Portable Generator - XC6500E
- X Frame - Fully Wrapped, Heavy Duty 12 Gauge Steel Tube Provides rugged durability and protects the generator and fuel tank from damage.
- Steel Lifting Pocket Designed for easier lifting and transportation on jobsites by crane or forklift.
- Generac G-Force Engine Features Best-in-Class power with full pressure lubrication and is optimized for generator use.
- Impact Resistant Fuel Tank Design Recessed tank edges reduce damage when transported by forklift.
- Full Panel GFCI Protection OSHA compliant with covered outlets to protect from the elements.
- Easy Access To All Routine Maintenance Areas Including filters and spark plugs; no need to remove fuel tank or side panels. Never Flat Wheels With Steel Hubs Makes movement around the jobsite easy and efficient.
- Protected Axle Integrated into frame, shields from impact during transport.
- Welded Steel Feet Reinforced for superior durability.
- Fold-Down Locking Handles Features one-handed locking mechanism for easy storage.
- Engraving Plate Allows unit to be tagged / cataloged for use in contractor and rental fleets.
- Oversized Glove-Ready Touchpoints Fuel Valve, Choke Lever and Rocker Switches allow easy operation while wearing gloves
- TruePower Technology Provides clean, smooth operation of sensitive electronics, tools and appliances.
- Idle Control Reduces noises and conserves fuel for extended run-times.
What's in The Box
- 6500-Watt 426cc Electric Start Portable Generator
- Owner's Manual
- 2-Year Limited Factory Warranty - Commercial
- 3-Year Limited Factory Warranty - Residential
- 30 Day Satisfaction Guaranteed
|AC Rated Output Running Watts||6,500|
|Max. Output Starting Watts||8,125|
|Frequency||54.2 / 27|
|Engine Type||Generac G-Force|
|Engine Rpm||3,600 Rpm|
|Recommended Oil||10W-30 / SAE 30|
|Lubrication Method||Oil Pump|
|Automatic Voltage Regulation||Yes|
|Total Harmonic Distortion||Less than 5-Percent|
|Choke Location||On Engine|
|Fuel Shut Off||On Fuel Tank|
|Starting Method||Electric / Recoil Pull Start|
|Low Oil Shutdown||Low Pressure|
|Neutral Bonded to Ground||Yes|
|Control Panel||(2) 20A Push-To-Reset Circuit Breakers|
(1) 30A Push-To Reset Circuit Breaker
(1) 30A 2P Circuit Breaker
Hour Meter, Start / Run / Stop Switch, Idle Control
(2) 120-Volt 20A 5-20R Duplex Outlet
(1) 120-Volt 30A L5-30A Twist Lock Outlet
(1) 120/240-Volt 30A L14-30R Twist Lock Outlet
Full Panel GFCI Module
|Start Switch Type||Start / Run / Stop|
|Starting Switch Location||On Control Panel|
|Steel Lifting Pocket||Included|
|Fuel Gauge||Built-In Tank|
|Fuel Tank Capacity||8.5 Gal. 32 Ltrs.|
|Run Time at 50-Percent||14 Hours|
|Handle Style||Dual Folding / Locking|
|Wheel Type||10 in. Solid w/ Steel Hub|
|Extended Length||46.8 in.|
|Product Weight||257 lbs.|
|Shipping Weight||277 lbs.|
When you order from axomaxmarine.com, you will receive a confirmation email. Once your order is shipped, you will be emailed the tracking information for your order's shipment. You can choose your preferred shipping method on the Order Information page during the checkout process.
The total time it takes to receive your order is shown below:
The total delivery time is calculated from the time your order is placed until the time it is delivered to you. Total delivery time is broken down into processing time and shipping time.
Processing time: The time it takes to prepare your item(s) to ship from our warehouse. This includes preparing your items, performing quality checks, and packing for shipment.
Shipping time: The time for your item(s) to tarvel from our warehouse to your destination.
Shipping from your local warehouse is significantly faster. Some charges may apply.
In addition, the transit time depends on where you're located and where your package comes from. If you want to know more information, please contact the customer service. We will settle your problem as soon as possible. Enjoy shopping!