Generac 6245 8kW 8,000-Watt Air-Cooled Standby Generator Enclosure
- Your Guardian Series generator might have to get you through days-or weeks-without utility power. Generac's OHVI engine, specifically designed for generator use, provides the reliability to power through the most severe outages.
- Best-in-class power quality with less than 5% total harmonic distortion means clean, smooth operation of your sensitive electronics and appliances.
- The next generation of intuitive controllers featuring a multilingual, two-line LCD text display with color-coded, backlit buttons.
- Third-party certified to NFPA standards to be installed as close as 18" from the home's exterior wall, provided it is located away from doors, windows, and fresh-air intakes, and unless otherwise directed by local codes.
- When combined with a pre-wired transfer switch, re-engineered connection points, and composite mounting pad that eliminates the need for a poured concrete base (unless specified by local codes), the Guardian Series 8 kW generator is easy to install.
- In areas with low natural gas pressure, the Guardian Series 8 kW generator can operate on natural gas pressures of only 3.5" of water column.
- Switch between natural gas and LP fuel in the field in a few seconds, without the need for any tools.
- Standby generators require a short run-time periodically, known as exercise, to test and ensure the system is functioning properly and ready for an emergency. The Guardian 8 kW self-test runs for only twelve minutes. Choose your schedule - weekly, bi-weekly or monthly.
- Take advantage of Generac's Mobile Link cellular remote monitoring system and check on your generator's status using your computer, tablet or smartphone, even when you are away. Sold separately.
What's in The Box
- Synergy 8kW 8,000-Watt Air-Cooled Standby Generator Enclosure - 6245
- Two Line LCD Multilingual Digital Evolution Controller (English/Spanish/French/Porguguese)
- Electronic Governor
- External Main Circuit Breaker, System Status and Maintenance Interval LED Indicators
- Sound Attenuated Enclosure
- Flexible Fuel Line Connector
- Composite Mounting Pad
- Owner's Manual
- 1-Year Limited Factory Warranty
- 30 Day Satisfaction Guaranteed
|Rated Maximum Continuous Power Capacity (LP)||8,000 Watts|
|Rated Maximum Continuous Power Capacity (NG)||7,000 Watts|
|Rated Maximum Continuous Load Current - 240 Volts (LP/NG)||33.3 / 29.2|
|Total Harmonic Distortion||Less than 5-Percent|
|Main Line Circuit Breaker||35 Amp|
|Number of Rotor Poles||2|
|Rated AC Fruequency||60 Hz|
|Battery Requirement (not included)||Group 26R, 12 Volts and 525 CCA Minimum|
|Unit Weight (lb/kg)||360/163.3|
|Dimensions (LxWxH)(in.)||48 x 25 x 29 (1218 x 638 x 732 mm)|
|Operating at Normal Load||62|
|Exercise Duration (min.)||12|
|Type of Engine||Generac OHVI|
|Number of Cylinders||1|
|Cylinder Block||Aluminum w/ Cast Iron Sleeve|
|Valve Arrangement||Overhead Valve|
|Ignition System||Solid-State w/ Magento|
|Oil Capacity Including Filter Approx||1.5 qt / 1.4 L|
|Fuel Consumption Natural Gas|
(ft3/hr, m3/hr)(1/2 Load, Full Load)
|Fuel Consumption Liquid Propane|
(ft3/hr, gal/hr, l/hr)(1/2 Load, Full Load)
When you order from axomaxmarine.com, you will receive a confirmation email. Once your order is shipped, you will be emailed the tracking information for your order's shipment. You can choose your preferred shipping method on the Order Information page during the checkout process.
The total time it takes to receive your order is shown below:
The total delivery time is calculated from the time your order is placed until the time it is delivered to you. Total delivery time is broken down into processing time and shipping time.
Processing time: The time it takes to prepare your item(s) to ship from our warehouse. This includes preparing your items, performing quality checks, and packing for shipment.
Shipping time: The time for your item(s) to tarvel from our warehouse to your destination.
Shipping from your local warehouse is significantly faster. Some charges may apply.
In addition, the transit time depends on where you're located and where your package comes from. If you want to know more information, please contact the customer service. We will settle your problem as soon as possible. Enjoy shopping!