Garmin Reactor 40 Kicker Autopilot W/Ghc 20 Display
Garmin Reactor 40 Kicker Autopilot With Ghc 20 Display
Reactor 40 Kicker Autopilot with GHC 20 Autopilot Display
Designed for Use with Kicker Motors
- Specially designed for boats with small gasoline outboard motors up to 20 horsepower
- Helps maintain heading hold and route to keep you on course — even against wind, waves or heavy current
- Includes convenient floating handheld remote control with a bright, sunlight-readable display
- Easily fine-tune autopilot throttle setting with the touch of a button to quickly drop to idle speed when netting a fish
- Easy to install and integrate with included GHC 20 autopilot display, compatible Garmin chartplotters or NMEA 2000® network-compatible GPS system
Whether you’re going for salmon, trout, walleye or some other species or just taking your sailboat out of the marina, your Reactor 40 kicker autopilot can help you maintain heading hold and route to keep you on course — even against wind, waves or heavy current.
Easy-to-use Remote Control
The Reactor 40 kicker autopilot includes a convenient floating handheld remote control with a bright, sunlight-readable display. Quickly and easily fine-tune your autopilot throttle setting with the touch of a button, and quickly drop to idle speed when netting a fish or coming up to a mooring. Enjoy easy integration with the included GHC 20 autopilot display, compatible Garmin chartplotters or NMEA 2000 network-compatible GPS system for a seamless onboard setup.
In the Box:
- GHC™ 20
- CCU (Course computer unit)
- ECU (Electronic control unit)
- ECU power cable
- ECU to CCU interconnect cable
- Steering actuator
- Throttle actuator
- Autopilot Remote
Manufacturer Part Number: 010-00705-94
When you order from axomaxmarine.com, you will receive a confirmation email. Once your order is shipped, you will be emailed the tracking information for your order's shipment. You can choose your preferred shipping method on the Order Information page during the checkout process.
The total time it takes to receive your order is shown below:
The total delivery time is calculated from the time your order is placed until the time it is delivered to you. Total delivery time is broken down into processing time and shipping time.
Processing time: The time it takes to prepare your item(s) to ship from our warehouse. This includes preparing your items, performing quality checks, and packing for shipment.
Shipping time: The time for your item(s) to tarvel from our warehouse to your destination.
Shipping from your local warehouse is significantly faster. Some charges may apply.
In addition, the transit time depends on where you're located and where your package comes from. If you want to know more information, please contact the customer service. We will settle your problem as soon as possible. Enjoy shopping!