State of the art design of the 15 HP Mercury EFI outboard motor powerhead creates the low-end torque needed for power and fast planing making it an excellent source of power for medium to larger sized jon boats, skiffs, and inflatable boats. This ultra-lightweight motor is the first ever portable outboard with an ambidextrous tiller. Mercury Outboard Model: 15ELH is a 114-lb. 15 HP Electronic Fuel Injected outboard motor, electric start with a 20 inch long shaft. Mercury outboard engines surpass industry standards and deliver power and fuel economy.
Your online outboard shopping ends here! We are an authorized Mercury Dealer and we offer the Mercury 3-year warranty as well as discounted prices and free shipping.
|Shaft Length:||20" (Long)|
- All New Tiller Handle
- Large Displacement Powerhead (351cc)
- Electric Start + 12V 138W 12A Alternator
- Thru-Cowl Backup Manual Start
- Digital CD Ignition with Spark Advance
- Tuned Intake for Quick Acceleration
- High Grade Marine Alloy Construction
- Stainless Steel Water Pump Housing
- Zinc Coated Water Passages
- Rated for Saltwater Use
- Sacrificial Zinc Anodes and Trim Tab
- Tiller Integrated F-N-R Gear Shifting
- Adjustable Steering Tension Control
- Twist-Grip Throttle with Tension Control
- Thermostat Controlled Water Cooling
- Shallow Water Drive
- Quiet Through-Propeller-Hub Exhaust
- "Wishbone" Mount for Reduced Vibration
- 3.2 Gallon Fuel Tank and Fuel Line
- Easy Maintenance Canister Oil Filter
- Start-In-Gear Protection
- Low Oil Pressure Warning Indicator
- ESG Over-Rev Protection
- Safety Lanyard Stop Switch
- Owner's Manual
- Mercury Marine 5-Year Warranty
|COUNTRY OF MANUFACTURE||Japan|
|SHAFT LENGTH||20" (Long)|
|TRIM & TILT||Manual|
|DISPLACEMENT||333 cc (20.3 cubic inches)|
|BORE AND STROKE||61 mm x 57 mm (2.402 in. x 2.244 in.)|
|FULL THROTTLE RPM RANGE||5000-6000|
|IGNITION SYSTEM||Digital CD Ignition w/Electronic Spark Advance|
|VALVES PER CYLINDER||2|
|FUEL TYPE||87 Octane (up to 10% ethanol content)|
|FUEL TANK / FUEL LINE||3.2 Gal. Fuel Tank + Quick Connect Fuel Line|
|OIL TYPE||SAE 10W-30 (Mercury 4-Stroke Outboard Oil)|
|OIL CAPACITY||1 Quart (1000 ml)|
|ALTERNATOR||12V 138W 12A (standard on electric start models)|
|COOLING SYSTEM||Water-Cooled, Thermostatically Controlled|
|GEAR SHIFT||Forward-Neutral-Reverse (shift in tiller handle)|
|PROPELLER||9.2" Diameter X 9.1" Pitch 3-Blade Aluminum|
In The Box
- Fuel Tank (3.2 gallon)
- Quick Connect Fuel Line
- Mercury 3-Year Warranty
- Aluminum Propeller
- Mercury 4-Stroke Oil
- Owner's Manual & Tool Kit
When you order from axomaxmarine.com, you will receive a confirmation email. Once your order is shipped, you will be emailed the tracking information for your order's shipment. You can choose your preferred shipping method on the Order Information page during the checkout process.
The total time it takes to receive your order is shown below:
The total delivery time is calculated from the time your order is placed until the time it is delivered to you. Total delivery time is broken down into processing time and shipping time.
Processing time: The time it takes to prepare your item(s) to ship from our warehouse. This includes preparing your items, performing quality checks, and packing for shipment.
Shipping time: The time for your item(s) to tarvel from our warehouse to your destination.
Shipping from your local warehouse is significantly faster. Some charges may apply.
In addition, the transit time depends on where you're located and where your package comes from. If you want to know more information, please contact the customer service. We will settle your problem as soon as possible. Enjoy shopping!