Portable, fuel efficient, and powerful. The BF8 and BF9.9 offer more of what you want. More battery charging power. Easier to use features. Quieter performance. Dependable performance in a portable package. Better reliability. And with Honda's exclusive True 5 warranty, the best warranty in the business.
Add in the optional Power Thrust design, and you've got an even more powerful and world-known Honda four-stroke motor, with 60% more thrust in reverse and 15% more in forward.
Customers also searched for < 10 hp.
|Shaft Length:||20" (Long)|
- Reliable, efficient 4-stroke design
- Easy One Hand Starting
- True 5 Warranty
- Ultra Low 3 Star CARB Emissions
- 4-Front Corrosion Protection System - Fights the elements
- Available with Power Thrust Design (BFP) - better performance for heavy loads
- Reverse Exhaust Relief - increased manueverability (BFP models)
- Longer Tiller Handle - improved control
- PGM Ignition - optimal operation
- Engine Alert System - Keeps you informed
- Best in Class High Output Charging
- Lightweight Rounded Design
- Auto Start Enrichment - easy starts
- Pendulum Mount System - smooth operation
- EZ Steer Friction Control
- Shallow Water Drive
- Up Front Tiller Controls - convenient shifting
- Integrated Carrying Handle - easier transport
- Positive Lubrication for better durability
|COUNTRY OF MANUFACTURE||Japan|
|SHAFT LENGTH||20" (Long)|
|TRIM & TILT||Manual|
|DISPLACEMENT||222 cc (13.5 cubic inches)|
|BORE AND STROKE||58 x 42 mm (2.3 x 1.7 in.)|
|FULL THROTTLE RPM RANGE||5000-6000 RPM|
|VALVES PER CYLINDER||2|
|FUEL TYPE||Unleaded Gasoline (86 octane)|
|FUEL TANK / FUEL LINE||3.2 Gal. Fuel Tank + Quick Connect Fuel Line|
|OIL TYPE||FC-W 10W-30|
|OIL CAPACITY||Please inquire.|
|ALTERNATOR||6-Amp (76 watt)|
|COOLING SYSTEM||Water Cooled|
|GEAR SHIFT||Forward, Neutral, Reverse|
|PROPELLER||9.25" Dia. X 8" Pitch 4-Blade Aluminum|
When you order from axomaxmarine.com, you will receive a confirmation email. Once your order is shipped, you will be emailed the tracking information for your order's shipment. You can choose your preferred shipping method on the Order Information page during the checkout process.
The total time it takes to receive your order is shown below:
The total delivery time is calculated from the time your order is placed until the time it is delivered to you. Total delivery time is broken down into processing time and shipping time.
Processing time: The time it takes to prepare your item(s) to ship from our warehouse. This includes preparing your items, performing quality checks, and packing for shipment.
Shipping time: The time for your item(s) to tarvel from our warehouse to your destination.
Shipping from your local warehouse is significantly faster. Some charges may apply.
In addition, the transit time depends on where you're located and where your package comes from. If you want to know more information, please contact the customer service. We will settle your problem as soon as possible. Enjoy shopping!