Suzuki's all new fuel efficient 20hp outboard motor model: DF20ASW2 four-stroke outboard with the manual rope start and 15 inch shaft is an affordable choice of power for medium to larger sized jon boats, skiffs, and inflatable boats. The Suzuki 20hp outboard motor is a great example of Suzuki's excellence in engineering. Check out the long list of standard features below which make the 20hp Suzuki outboard engine an exceptional value.
|Shaft Length:||15" (Short)|
- Electronic Fuel Injection (EFI)
- Sleek, Compact, Lightweight Design
- Saltwater Rated
- Fresh Water Flushing Port
- Multi-Layer Corrosion Protection
- Decompression Release for Easy Starts
- Forward-Mounted Gear Shift Lever
- Twist-Grip Throttle with Tension Control
- Quiet Through-the-Prop Exhaust
- Start-in-Gear Lockout Protection
- Proven Automotive Style Oil Pump
- Shallow Water Drive
- 5 Trim Positions w/Tilt Lock Pin
- Low Oil Pressure Warning System
- Over Heat Warning System
- Over-Rev Limiter Protection
- Steering Friction Tension Control
- Integrated Carrying Handle
- Emergency Lanyard Stop Switch
- 3.1 US Gallon Fuel Tank / Fuel Line
- 3-Blade Aluminum Propeller
- 3-Star Ultra-Low Emission Rating
- Suzuki's Lean Burn Control System
- Suzuki 3-Year Warranty
|COUNTRY OF MANUFACTURE||Thailand|
|SHAFT LENGTH||15" (Short)|
|TRIM & TILT||Manual|
|DISPLACEMENT||327 cc (20.0 cubic inches)|
|BORE AND STROKE||60.4 x 57 mm (2.38 x 2.24 inches)|
|FULL THROTTLE RPM RANGE||5300-6300 RPM|
|IGNITION SYSTEM||Digital CDI|
|VALVES PER CYLINDER||2|
|FUEL TYPE||Unleaded Gasoline (87 octane)|
|FUEL TANK / FUEL LINE||INCLUDED: 3.1 Gallon Fuel Tank and Fuel Line|
|OIL TYPE||SAE 10W-30 or SAE 10W-40|
|OIL CAPACITY||33.8 fl oz. (1000 mL)|
|LUBRICATION||Wet Sump; Trochoid Type Cam-Driven Oil Pump|
|ALTERNATOR||12V 80W 6A (OPTIONAL)|
|GEAR SHIFT||Forward-Neutral-Reverse (front-mounted lever)|
|PROPELLER||3-Blade Aluminum 9.25" Dia x 10" Pitch|
In The Box
- 3.1 gal. Fuel Tank
- Fuel Line
- Owner's Manual
- Aluminum Propeller
- Tool Kit
- Suzuki 3-Yr Warranty
When you order from axomaxmarine.com, you will receive a confirmation email. Once your order is shipped, you will be emailed the tracking information for your order's shipment. You can choose your preferred shipping method on the Order Information page during the checkout process.
The total time it takes to receive your order is shown below:
The total delivery time is calculated from the time your order is placed until the time it is delivered to you. Total delivery time is broken down into processing time and shipping time.
Processing time: The time it takes to prepare your item(s) to ship from our warehouse. This includes preparing your items, performing quality checks, and packing for shipment.
Shipping time: The time for your item(s) to tarvel from our warehouse to your destination.
Shipping from your local warehouse is significantly faster. Some charges may apply.
In addition, the transit time depends on where you're located and where your package comes from. If you want to know more information, please contact the customer service. We will settle your problem as soon as possible. Enjoy shopping!