Quiet, dependable, lightweight. Which is exactly what you want in a portable outboard. The BF5D is incredibly lightweight and compact. It's easy to transport and ideal for small tenders, canoes, and jon boats.
And with features designed to make your boat ride smooth, quiet, and Honda dependable, you'll be ready to enjoy a day on the water for years to come.
|Shaft Length:||20" (Long)|
- Reliable, efficient 4-stroke design
- Lightweight and Compact
- Convenient Fold-Down Tiller Handle
- Large Displacement Engine for more power
- Twist grip throttle - more comfortable to use
- True 5 Warranty - unmatched peace of mind
- 4-Front Corrosion Protection System - Fights the elements
- Digital CD Ignition - easy starting
- Low Oil Warning and RPM Reduction Alerts
- Easy to carry and install
- New Isolation Mounts - Reduced Vibration for Comfort and Durability
- Shallow Water Drive
- F-N-R Gearshift
- Wet Sump Lubrication - better durability
- Ultra Low 3 Star CARB Emissions
- Optional 6 amp charging system
- Decompression Mechanism for easy starts
- Easy One-Push and Release Stop Button
- 1.5L internal tank (only) and external connector
|COUNTRY OF MANUFACTURE||China|
|SHAFT LENGTH||20" (Long)|
|TRIM & TILT||Manual|
|DISPLACEMENT||127 cc (7.8 cubic inches)|
|BORE AND STROKE||60 x 45 mm (2.4 x 1.8 in.)|
|FULL THROTTLE RPM RANGE||5000-6000 RPM|
|IGNITION SYSTEM||Digital CDI|
|VALVES PER CYLINDER||2|
|FUEL TYPE||Unleaded Gasoline (87 octane)|
|FUEL TANK / FUEL LINE||Internal (1.5 L) with external connector|
|OIL TYPE||FC-W 10W-30|
|OIL CAPACITY||Please inquire.|
|ALTERNATOR||OPTIONAL 6 amp (installation required)|
|COOLING SYSTEM||Water Cooled|
|GEAR SHIFT||Forward, Neutral, Reverse|
|PROPELLER||7-7/8" Dia. x 7-1/2" Pitch 3-Blade Aluminum|
In The Box
- Aluminum Propeller
- Owner's Manual & Tool Kit
- True 5-Year Warranty
When you order from axomaxmarine.com, you will receive a confirmation email. Once your order is shipped, you will be emailed the tracking information for your order's shipment. You can choose your preferred shipping method on the Order Information page during the checkout process.
The total time it takes to receive your order is shown below:
The total delivery time is calculated from the time your order is placed until the time it is delivered to you. Total delivery time is broken down into processing time and shipping time.
Processing time: The time it takes to prepare your item(s) to ship from our warehouse. This includes preparing your items, performing quality checks, and packing for shipment.
Shipping time: The time for your item(s) to tarvel from our warehouse to your destination.
Shipping from your local warehouse is significantly faster. Some charges may apply.
In addition, the transit time depends on where you're located and where your package comes from. If you want to know more information, please contact the customer service. We will settle your problem as soon as possible. Enjoy shopping!